Thursday, December 3, 2009

Be a "Cake Boss"


I just recently started to bake...and my cakes were dry and flakey...but things have changed! My sister recently told me that a secret to a moist and delicous cake was sour cream and pudding. Insane! Did you know that? I must be the last person to find out.

Don't have time to bake a cake from scratch? Well turn a store bought Cake Batter Mix into a cake that tastes like you slaved in the kitchen all day!


Here's the list of ingredients:
Store bought box cake mix (Devil's Food Cake Mix)

•1 cup sour cream
•1 box instant pudding

Follow the instructions for the cake mix and add in your sour cream and pudding...blend, bake...and TA DA!

3 comments:

  1. this must be a meat-eater problem; my cakes are always moist...and not in that way you dirty slut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too me too, i always add yogurt, makes them delicious

    ReplyDelete